Inferno SFX is a cinematic sound library for filmmakers, video editors, animators, composers, game developers, YouTubers, and content creators.
Download our meticulously crafted collection of production-ready cinematic sound effects (Impacts, Braams, Booms, Whooshes, Transitions, and more! 🔥) that will make your next project sound epic.
- Deluxe: 2,008 total sound effects (502 sounds with 4 variations) + FREE updates
- Standard: 1,020 total sound effects (255 sounds with 4 variations)
- 9 sound categories (Accents, Booms, Braams, Downshifters, Emotions, Impacts, Tension Builders, Textures, Transitions).
- 4 variations per sound (Original, Space, Dark, Grit)
- 24-bit WAV format (48 kHz, stereo)
- High-resolution artwork (desktop and mobile wallpapers)
- FREE updates (Deluxe version only)
- Inferno SFX Deluxe: $99
- Inferno SFX Standard: $49
We are incredibly proud that Inferno SFX has a perfect 5/5 star rating (according to our customers)! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- "I am a huge fan of this sound pack and the Deluxe updates are incredible!" - Andris R. (customer feedback)
- "Inferno SFX is right up there with the best-sounding libraries out there at the moment." - Jeffrey E. (customer feedback)
- "Inferno SFX Deluxe is a carefully crafted, diverse library of designed SFX - including some fantastic-sounding hidden gems. Can't wait to put it to use in my next project!" - Florian Titus Ardelean (Sound Designer)
- "Inferno SFX by Flame Sound is an incredible debut that offers a wealth of resources right out of the box indispensable for scoring films, trailers, video games, or anything else needing cinematic audio effects." - Steve Montgomery (Composer)
- "What a treasure trove of high-quality captivating cinematic sound effects!" - Ronnie van Wijgerden (Journalist)
- "Inferno SFX is creative and unique but, most importantly, highly useable. These sounds are extremely useful for cinematic trailer and media composition, and are both highly focused and diverse." - Tom Wolfe (Sound Designer)
- "Inferno SFX is perfect for quickly adding impact with a cinematic touch." - Brian Funk (Ableton Certified Trainer)
- "A great library for composers and filmmakers in need of ready-made cinematic sounds." - Pierre Parenteau (Sound Designer)